There was a time when being an avid music lover was a huge commitment because one would have to hang out next to their record player all day with a pile of titles to flip through in order to keep an even flow of music pumping into their life. So, out of all of these records that I have come across recently, these were the ones that stood out to me as being an odd combination of titles on one record!
2. Do You Wanna Dance – Big Fat Woman:
Well, this is not the best way to ask a woman to dance! Besides, Bobby should be so lucky to have a curvy woman to hold onto during a dance.
3. She’s My Baby – It’s Too Late:
You have to wonder why he was so convinced in the first place. . . Or else, he just gave up too easily! On one side, he’s pretty happy about his situation and on the other side, he’s just sad
4. Make It Easy On Yourself – Goin’ Out Of My Head:
I found it ironic that on one side of this record, it’s giving me some sage advice but when you flip it over, you have to wonder who’s giving this sort of advice!
5. I Don’t Want To Be Hurt Anymore – People:
Nobody understands that he just doesn’t want to be hurt anymore. . .
6. I Need Your Love Tonight – A Fool Such As I:
Well, this doesn’t sound like a very good pick up line from the King of Rock n’ Roll!
7. You’re No Good – I Can’t Help It:
This is the story that many women have told themselves in their lives concerning at least one man that they should have never been involved with. . .
8. He Knows I Love Him Too Much – A Lonely Girl’s Prayer:
Yeah, any girl knows that loving a man too much will only end in her being alone. . . So, keep your feelings to yourself and don’t ever let him know!
9. Wedding Bell Blues – Stoney End:
It’s true, a lot of people have negative feelings about marriage but it sounds like this one should have never taken place to begin with because, in this case, the ‘Stoney End’ sounded pretty inevitable!
10. A Thing Of The Past – What A Sweet Thing That Was:
This one sounds like a man who’s reminiscing about a woman he once had the pleasure of knowing!
11. Trouble Is My Middle Name – Let’s Kiss And Make Up:
Well, Bobby is pretty much warning anyone who gets close that he’s gonna break your heart but the other side tells us that it’s going to be hard to let him go!
12. Is It Really Love? – Where Were You (on our Wedding day)?:
Well, I’m guessing that the love wasn’t real and the fact that she never showed up on your wedding day proves this.
13. Anita, You’re Dreaming – It’s Over:
Jimmie is trying to send a message to Anita who may still be thinking that there’s hope in this relationship. Get the hint lady!
14. Is There Anything I Can Do – Softly As I Leave You:
These might just be the best break up words that I have ever heard!
15. I Beg Of You – Don’t:
Elvis sounded like he was a pretty tormented man. . . nobody listened.
16. Gonna Build A Mountain – What Kind Of Fool Am I:
A pretty big one!
17. Just The Way You Are – Get It Right The First Time:
Yeah, these are the guys you have to look out for. . . they act like you’re perfect “Just The Way You Are” but as time goes on. . . you can’t do anything right for him!
18. Shakin’ All Over – Till We Kissed:
In this case, the anticipation of the kiss was way better than the actual kiss. . .
19. Behave Yourself – Green Onions:
Yeah, this is how we all speak to our digestive parts after we eat these.
20. Song For A Summer Night – Lonely Surfer:
Then he surfed one last time. . . into the ocean blue.
21. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me – My Heart Sings:
This dude is super positive about romance and love!
22. You’re Still A Young Man – Skating On Thin Ice:
Advice for young men who live recklessly!
23. Have A Good Time – Fooled Around And Fell In Love:
So, he went out to have a good time but when he fooled around, he fell in love!
24. Soul Vaccination – This Time It’s Real:
I don’t know. . . I’ve been fooled by this gimmick before!
So, there you have it! I will continue to add more as I come across them. Thanks for reading!